The Regulations are available in pdf format here.
Regulations of the website and mailings of ‘Culture for Climate’
- The Regulations define the rules for the provision of a free service by Nowy Teatr in Warsaw (ul. Madalińskiego 10/16, 02-531 Warsaw, registered in the Register of Artistic Institutions kept by the Warsaw City Hall under number 113/85) – subscription of content related to the project, sent via email to the email address provided as part of the subscription process (‘Service’).
- The Service can only be used by persons of 16 years of age or older.
- In order to use the Service it is necessary to have a web browser not older than the December 2020 version, as well as an active email address.
- Use of the Service must comply with provisions of law, good manners and principles of social co-existence and may not serve a purpose of infringing third party rights or providing illegal content.
- Commencement of use of the Service is considered to have started on completion of all three steps:
a) completion of the form available on the Portal by providing the data required
b) submitting the form via the appropriate Ninjaform WordPress plugin;
c) confirming reading the information clause and accepting the regulations and consenting to receiving mailing.
- Discontinuation of use of the Service may be enacted at any time by email email@example.com
- Access to the Service may be cancelled or blocked permanently or for a limited time if the provisions of the Regulations are breached or if the Culture for Climate collective dissolves.
- Any objections to the functioning of the Portal and the Service may be reported to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. Processing of the complaint may take place immediately, but in any event not later than within 14 days of receipt. Information pertaining to consideration of the complaint will be sent to the email address from which the complaint was received.
- The Administrator may change these Regulations in the event of:
a) changes to the law impacting the provision of the Service;
b) changes to the way the Service is provided resulting from technical or technological matters (e.g. technical requirement updates, technological development of the Portal);
c) expansion of the range of Service through new functionalities.
- Information about changes to these Regulations will be published on the website and sent to the email address provided in the form together with a link to a complete text of the Regulations with an option to save the document. Changes to the Regulations come into force after 14 days of sending the notification about the changes. The user is free to withdraw from using the service during this 14-day period.